Chopta Devariyatal Camping Package
Chopta is also known as “Mini Switzerland“, and is getting popular year after year. Chopta Hill Station is located at an altitude of 2700 mts, in the Rudraprayag District of Uttarakhand State. Chopta is surrounded by dense forest, and offers majestic view of Snow Clad Himalayan Ranges and lush green meadows.
It is also the starting point of the trek to famous Tungnath Mandir (Panch Kedar Temple) and Chandrashila Summit . The Chopta region is rich in varied flora and fauna, with plenty of Rhododendron and Deodar trees all around.
Detailed Camping Itinerary
2 Nights Chopta Devariyatal Camping
Arrive at Saari Village. If you reach around lunch time then lunch at Sari village and then Trek to Devariyatal. If you reach way before lunch time then we will start the trek and will have lunch at Devariyatal. Evening snacks followed by dinner. Night stay in Camps.
Breakfast, trek down to Saari Village. Then we will head to Chopta and you will be provided lunch there. Trek to Tungnath and Chandrashilla. Evening snacks and Dinner.
Breakfast, trek down to Sari Village and Departure.
3 Nights Chopta Devariyatal Camping
Arrive at Sari Village, trek to Devariyatal. Evening snacks and dinner. Camping in Devariyatal.
Breakfast, Enjoy the morning and explore surroundings in Devariyatal. You can also village walk in Sari Village . Trek down to Sari Village. Arrive in Chopta, Enjoy the evening with snacks followed by dinner.
After Breakfast, trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila. Enjoy packed lunch during the trek or have hot lunch after reaching back to Chopta. Evening snacks followed by dinner. Night stay in Camps.
After Breakfast Departure for further journey.
Camping Price & Inclusions
|Plans||Short Itinerary||2-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-12 pax|
|Tour 1||2 Night 3 Days: Chopta (1N), Devariyatal (1N)||3150 pp||2950 pp||2800 pp||Book Now|
|Tour 2||3 Night 4 Days: Chopta (2N), Devariyatal (1N)||4850 pp||4550 pp||4200 pp||Book Now|
Inclusions: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning Tea, Evening Tea with Snacks, Camping Charges, Forest Fees, Guide fees, Service tax
Exclusions: Transportation, Any other personal Expense, Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Camping Photo Gallery
Why Book with eUttaranchal.com
- Largest online travel portal of Uttarakhand since 2003
- Authentic and latest information with Unbiased Guidance
- Self visited destinations, hotels before recommending to guests
- Hundreds of trusted Local guides, hotels, taxi operators , tour operators associated with eUttaranchal
- Dedicated region specific sales team with in depth knowledge of Uttarakhand
- One of the most trusted website of Uttarakhand
- 30 days or more: 90% Refund of total amount
- 20 to 30 days: 75% refund of total amount
- 10 to 20 days: 50% refund of total amount
- Less than 10 days: No refund
- No Refund in Case of Road Blocks, Accidents, etc