Chopta Devariyatal and Rohini Bugyal Camping Tour
Chopta is also known as “Mini Switzerland“, and is getting popular year after year. Chopta Hill Station is located at an altitude of 2700 mts, in the Rudraprayag District of Uttarakhand State. Chopta is surrounded by dense forest, and offers majestic view of Snow Clad Himalayan Ranges and lush green meadows.
It is also the starting point of the trek to famous Tungnath Mandir (Panch Kedar Temple) and Chandrashila Summit . The Chopta region is rich in varied flora and fauna, with plenty of Rhododendron and Deodar trees all around.
Detailed Camping Itinerary
4 Nights Chopta Devariyatal & Rohini Bugyal Camping
Arrive at Sari Village, trek to Devariyatal. Evening snacks and dinner. Camping in Devariyatal.
Breakfast, Trek to Rohini Bugyal (camp in Rohini Bugyal if forest department permits). Night stay in camps.
From Rohini Bugyal to Chopta. Explore Chopta area and night stay in camps.
After Breakfast, trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila. Enjoy packed lunch during the trek or have hot lunch after reaching back to Chopta. Evening snacks followed by dinner. Night stay in Camps.
Breakfast and Departure.
Camping Price & Inclusions
|Plans||Short Itinerary||2-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-12 pax|
|Tour 1||4 Night 5 Days: Chopta (2N), Devariyatal (1N), Rohini Bugyal (1N)||6900 pp||6600 pp||6200 pp||Book Now|
Inclusions: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning Tea, Evening Tea with Snacks, Camping Charges, Forest Fees, Guide fees, Service tax
Exclusions: Transportation, Any other personal Expense, Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Camping Photo Gallery
Why Book with eUttaranchal.com
- Largest online travel portal of Uttarakhand since 2003
- Authentic and latest information with Unbiased Guidance
- Self visited destinations, hotels before recommending to guests
- Hundreds of trusted Local guides, hotels, taxi operators , tour operators associated with eUttaranchal
- Dedicated region specific sales team with in depth knowledge of Uttarakhand
- One of the most trusted website of Uttarakhand
- 30 days or more: 90% Refund of total amount
- 20 to 30 days: 75% refund of total amount
- 10 to 20 days: 50% refund of total amount
- Less than 10 days: No refund
- No Refund in Case of Road Blocks, Accidents, etc