Amid dense ever green forest and close to great Himalaya, at height of 2350 mts and adjacent to Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary. Just 200 Kms from Haridwar, there is a meadow where a little Eco-Tourist Village has been established considering Eco-Tourism norms and guidelines name – Magpie Camp Site (Eco Tourist Village)
Accommodation Facilities and Amenities
- Swiss tents with attached bathroom and English styled toilet,
- Running sweet mineral water facility direct from a nearby water source and hot water facility.
- 12*12 feet specious rooms with comfortable bedding.
- Well maintained a canteen where you can enjoy your own loving food with local traditional cuisine.
- Hot Water bag at night in winter.
- Hot Water in Bucket (it is self service )
- To pass leisure moments you can play volleyball, badminton, football, cricket, chess, Golf (Golf is Chargeable) and many more.
- First aid facilities are also available at camp site.
- STD/ISD facility.
- Free knowledge about flora and fauna.
Note: The Magpie Camp Site can easily accommodate a group of 15 persons with ease. But if there is group upto 25 members then additional tents can be arranged and managed as well.
Magpie Camp Eco Tourist Village Dining and Restaurant, Chopta
Magpie Resort has a in house kitchen which serves delicious food to the tourists.
Some Adventure Activities at Magpie Camp Chopta
– Camping and Trekking, Yoga, Survival Activity
– Snow Trekking , Snow Skiing
– Rock Craft, Rock climbing, Rappelling
– Outdoor Games- Cricket, volleyball, Badminton, Foot ball etc.
– Indoor Games- carom, chess, Ludo, Cards.