Magpie Resort Snow Camping packages @ Rs 2000 per person
In Chopta Snow fall advents in December and snow remains up to March end. For 3 to 4 months Chopta region remained covered under 1 to 10 feet snow layer. Chopta experiences 5 to 10 time two to three days snow fall session in every season.
Temperate and alpine forest makes a unique combination with snow to create a miraculous atmosphere in Chopta region. Due to heavy snow fall in higher region major number of wild life forced to migrate to lower regions hence wild life number gets increased in Chopta region. Wild life lovers can be fortunate even having a single glance of any wild animal.
Snow trekking is also a rather exiting and thrilling experiences in self. Magpie Camp offers and conducts snow trekking according to visitor’s convenience and comfort. Magpie Camp Chopta also receives up to 2 feet snow at all secession in snow fall season. Magpie Camp surroundings are perfectly for snow skiing so visitors can enjoy skiing for fun and recreation.
Magpie Camp Resort offers an exiting thrilling package for those who love chilly snow winds close to greater Himalaya and provides
- Worm and comfortable tented accommodation with hot water facility.
- Hygiene and energetic food to stay warm and agile even in minus temperature.
- Snow trekking up to 10 km according to visitor’s convenience and comfort.
- Preparations to visit Chopta region in snow fall season
- Visitors must carry heavy woolen cloths, waterproof jackets and pants, cap, gloves, worm inner wears etc.
- Visitors can carry chocolates and sweet item into their bag pack.
- Children below than 10 years and not manage low temperature in snow fall season.
- Snow boots are arranged by Magpie Camp Chopta on pre information
Snow Camping package validity: 1 Dec 2011 – 31 March 2012
Camping charges: 2000/ per person per night(MAP)
- Night stay in spacious all weather proof DELUXE TENTS with fully furnished carpet.
- Welcome refreshment –tea/coffee with snacks/local beverage like burans and malta juice/soup
- Veg/non-veg dinner- one seasonal veg, one dal, sweet dish, salad, chapatti, rice, pickle, papad, milk product (Non-veg on Demand).
- Morning bed tea/coffee
- Breakfast – parantha (four types of paranthas),/ bread-butter , jam,/ bread omelet,/ boiled egg, /noodles/ poori bhaji,/soup, tea/coffee/local beverage
- Hot water bag in the bed at night.
- There are no hidden charges in our camping package.