Chopta is known as "Mini Switzerland", and is getting popular as a tourist destination since last few years. Chopta hill statopm is situated in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand state at an located at an altitute of 2600 mts above sea level amidst dense forest. Enchanting views of the Himalayas is visible from Chopta.
Chopta is the initiation point of the trek to famous Tungnath Mandir (one of the Panch-Kedars) and summit Chandrashila. The region is rich in varied flora and fauna, with plenty of Rhododendron and deodar trees all around.
- Most Picturesque spot in Uttarakhand
- Unspoiled and non-commercialized hill station
- Perfect for peaceful vacation with friends and family
- Excellent trekking destination round the year
- Easy trek of 4 Kms with amazing views, meadows
- One of the easiest and shortest trek to reach the altitude of 4000 mts
- Tungnath Temple, one of the Panch Kedar Temples
- Devariya Tal and Kartikswami two more trekking options
- Lush green meadows during summers and snow trek during winters
- Easily accessible by road from Delhi NCR region