Chopta is also known as "Mini Switzerland", and is getting popular year after year. Chopta Hill Station is located at an altitude of 2700 mts, in the Rudraprayag District of Uttarakhand State.
Chopta is surrounded by dense forest, and offers majestic view of Snow Clad Himalayan Ranges and lush green meadows. It is also the starting point of the trek to famous Tungnath Mandir (Panch Kedar Temple) and Chandrashila Summit . The Chopta region is rich in varied flora and fauna, with plenty of Rhododendron and Deodar trees all around.
Why Visit Chopta?
- Most Picturesque Spot in Uttarakhand
- Unspoiled and Non-Commercialized Hill Station
- Famous for Tungnath Temple (Panch Kedar)
- Devariya Tal and Kartikswami two more trekking options
- Perfect for Peaceful Vacation with Family and Friends
- Excellent Getaway for Trekking (round the year)
- Easy Trek of 4 Kms with Amazing Himalayan Views
- One of the Shortest Trek to reach the altitude of 4000 mts
- Lush green meadows during summers and monsoons
- Snow Trekking during Winters
- Easily accessible by road from Delhi NCR region